Sunday, September 17, 2006

Season Predictions

*Editors Note: This is being posted (obviously) after week 1 of the NFL season. However, the following predictions were made before week 1. If you don't believe me, I don't care.

AFC
East - 1. Patriots 2. Dolphins* 3. Bills 4. Jets
North - 1. Bengals 2. Steelers 3. Ravens 4. Browns
South - 1. Jaguars 2. Colts 3. Texans 4. Titans
West - 1. Broncos 2. Chargers* 3. Chiefs 4. Raiders

NFC
East - 1. Giants 2. Eagles* 3. Cowboys 4. Redskins
North - 1. Bears 2. Vikings 3. Lions 4. Packers
South - 1. Panthers 2. Falcons 3. Bucs 4. Saints
West - 1. Seahawks 2. Rams* 3. Cardinals 4. 49ers

Superbowl - Chicago 17 Patriots 13

Notes:

- I don't get why people are so excited about Miami. They have an aging defense, two reject QB's and 1 big name receiver - somehow that combination makes you a Superbowl contender
- Ditto Ravens except they have a better defense
- The team that will look good and then fall apart: Pittsburgh/Cowboys
- The team that will look terrible to start and still do well: Denver/Carolina
- I would pick San Diego to win the division, but I feel Rivers will cost them one or two games due to inexperience - it should be expected
- I would say Jacksonville goes to the Superbowl, but I feel they are a player and a year away. But...If their receivers step up and their passing game becomes a viable threat and we find a pounding runningback lookout.
- I'm officially on the Bill Simmons St. Louis Rams bandwagon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home